Looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our friendly team in Bordon, Hampshire.
The chosen candidate will have excellent working knowledge of Quickbooks Online and be willing to undergo strict security checks.
This role will require a minimum of 30 hours per week initially, with a view to extending to a full-time role in the future.
A high level of accuracy is vital; we would expect a very keen eye for detail, efficient working and a good knowledge of running a system for planning interim payments and detailed invoicing.
Alongside the above-mentioned key skills, responsibilities and duties will include:
- Excellent customer services skills
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Bank and Credit card reconciliation
- Submitting VAT & CIS returns
- Credit Control
- Managing supplier payments
- Working with incomplete records
- Posting Journals
- Reconciling control accounts
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing year end file for our accountants
Qualifications and Skills
- Practice or multi-industry experience
- As well as excellent working knowledge of Quickbooks, experience using Xero & SAGE would also be a plus
- AAT Level 3 or higher (or equivalent)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Competitive Salary
This role will be predominantly based at a client’s office, local to us, so industry experience at accounts manager level would be desired, along with a reliable vehicle and clean driving license.
*** Start date for this position will be 1st February 2021 latest. ***
Please note: We often have friendly dogs in the office.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com