Pension Auto Enrolment
New Pension Auto Enrolment Services from the payroll team at Mad About Book-Keeping
Between now and 2018, every employer with at least one member of staff has new duties to provide and contribute to a workplace pension.
The pension must be set up ready to receive contributions on your staging date and we recommend that you plan for your staging date at least 9 months in advance.
We know that this new law will give employers a headache which is why our payroll team are fully conversant with the new pension laws and will be happy to talk you through the process.
Auto Enrolment from Mad About Book-keeping
- Advise you of your staging date
- Be the nominated point of contact
- Assess your workforce
- Set up a qualifying pension scheme
- Provide letter templates for staff
- Complete the Declaration of Compliance
- Complete the return to the pension provider
“Everything you would want from a book-keeper and then some…”
Your Book-keeping team
Our payroll staff are fully trained on the new pension laws.